Burgers are the all-time favorite snacks for everyone. Hardee’s and Carl’s Jr is a great place from where you can satisfy your craving. The restaurant started the TellHappyStar Survey Hardees survey to know the feedback of its customers.
The company collects positive and negative reviews that help it to know its shortcomings. So you need to make a little effort to fill this survey there is some question that you need to answer honestly.
True feedback helps the company to bring improvement and innovation in many ways.
In this survey, you need to answer a few questions about your experience and the quality of food. It takes only 5 to 10 minutes to review this survey and you can grab a great chance to win gift cards.
Steps to Enter into Tellhappystar Survey
This survey takes only a few minutes. It is a great way to help an organization grow and develop by giving valuable feedback.
- Visit the official website www.tellhappystar.com.
- Read the instructions you will not have any confusion.
- You will see the option take a survey option just click on that.
- Select the language you are comfortable with.
- Enter the 7-digit store number mentioned on the receipt.
- Enter the date and time you last visited the store.
- Check your receipt’s hard copy and find the survey code.
- Enter the amount paid against the bill at Hardees and Carl’s restaurant.
- You need to answer some questions as per your experience at the restaurant.
- Answer all the questions and select the appropriate choice.
- Leave the necessary feedback and rate overall satisfaction at the outlet.
- Complete the survey.
- Give your details like name and date of birth.
- Wait for the validation code if you get it otherwise, you will enter into the sweepstakes.
Don’t worry your personal information will be safe and never will be misused by the CKE management. This is required only to find out the lucky winner of this survey.
|FREE SMALL DRINK, FREE SMALL HASH ROUNDS
How to Take part in this Survey?
- To complete this survey you need to fulfill certain criteria. Here I am going to mention the requirements you must know.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- You must know English or Spanish.
- The survey code is valid for an individual only.
- The age of the participant must be 18 years or more.
- A valid email id.
- This survey is not applicable to the employees, their family members, friends, subsidiaries, and persons working at the restaurant.
- If your receipt is not valid you cannot enter this survey.
- One receipt is valid only once.
- Good connection to the Internet.
- Laptop, PC, or tablet.
- The prize of the survey can be redeemed within 30 days.
- No cash will be given instead of the prize.
- You cannot transfer your prize to anyone.
Keep the hard copy of the receipt in your hand. Before leaving the page make sure you will see its success. Note the validation code to get your points.
Why you should participate in the TellHappyStar.com Survey
Everyone craves good food. We have a habit of sharing our feedback and experience about the food. With a large variety of restaurants in the town a customer, it’s our duty to provide feedback.
This survey gives you a chance to tell about your suggestions and comments. Just think your little feedback can change the restaurant drastically. Taking this survey you will know the experience every time you visit.
What types of Questions were asked in the Survey?
- Food quality and a variety of items are available on the menu.
- Prices of the different items on the menu.
- Services provided by the restaurant.
- The behavior of employees with customers.
- Order accuracy and timely service.
What is the survey period?
The TellHappySurvey started on January 01, 2021, and ends on December 31st, 2021.
About Carl’s Jr. and Hardees
Tellhappystar – Carl’s Jr. and Hardees is an American fast-food chain running since the 1960s. It is famous for delicious items like fries, burgers, beverages, and lots of other items. The food chain has branches in 38 countries around the world.
The official website is www.tellhappystar.com, Here you can get scrambled eggs, biscuits, etc.